Get first refusal on your dream Willan home at The Pastures, Moorhouse before it is officially released for sale using our Early Bird scheme and have peace of mind knowing that you’ll have plenty of time to prepare for your move.
How does it work?
- Select your preferred plot and so long as it hasn’t already been released for sale then it qualifies for the Early Bird scheme.
- Arrange a meeting with our Head of Sales to fill in the necessary paperwork and pay your part refundable £500 Early Bird fee.
- The plot will be held for you until it is ready to be released for sale at which point, we will contact you with details of pricing and particulars.
- Then you’ll have 48 hours to complete a full reservation before the plot is released for sale to the public.
- If you decide to reserve the plot, then your £500 Early Bird fee will be taken in part payment of any additional reservation fee.
- However, if you change your mind and don’t reserve the plot then we’ll refund half of your Early Bird fee.
If you would like to find out more about our Early Bird scheme please contact Jenna, Head of Sales: