Willan Living is a SME family run business dedicated to building quality spacious homes designed for modern living in and around the picturesque surroundings of the Eden Valley.
We are searching for a Sales Executive who can support our growing property development company to improve efficiency as sales volume increases. The Sales Executive will be responsible for administering the sales pipeline from the early stage of awareness to delivery of the product. If you have previous sales or customer service experience and you are interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply today.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Qualify leads, carry out initial customer meetings and define potential needs.
- Negotiate offers.
- Ensure sales documents and agreements are completed and filed.
- Maintain contact with customers and answer basic procedural questions.
- Coordinate specification choices.
- Assist in progressing sales to legal completion.
- Carry out property handovers.
- Mediate customer aftercare queries.
Qualifications and Skills
- GCSEs or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of selling new-build homes preferred but not essential.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Competence in using digital tools.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Detailed orientated.
- Good organisational skills.
- Full UK driving license.
Hours and Salary
- Job type: full or part time, permanent, depending on the applicant.
- Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, typically 09:00-17:00 but can be flexible depending on the applicant.
- Salary negotiable dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Company pension.
- Mileage contribution.
If you are interested in this exciting new position please contact Natasha at email@example.com with a covering letter and your CV.